Terms & Condition For Guest Posting
- We welcome and encourage guest post on YOEXPLORE Magazine on a subject related to your experience when traveling to explore destinations in Asia. We love and are sure that our readers will love to read your article when you share how your traveling brought impact to either environmental or local community condition.
- To submit your guest post please email us at *(firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject “Title of Your Article”
- We prefer you to use “I” rather than “you” or “we” when sharing your traveling experience through your guest post.
- Please make sure you have your personal blog (i.e a blog website, facebook page, Instagram page, or youtube channel). Kindly include a short section about you and your personal blog in your guest post (article). You may place this information on the top of your article. In addition, you may insert your URL personal blog in the article and place it at the bottom of your article.
- We will definitely not publish your guest post if is related to porn, gambling, dating, casino, nudity, religion issue, race issue, a political issue, hate speech, or any kind of drug to promote.
- Your guest post shall consist of a MINIMUM of 500 WORDS that fall into one of following categories: Backpacking, Social Impact, Arts & Culture, Food & Drinks, Educational Trip, or Travel Gear.
- Please only send your original content. We will not publish your article or remove it from our site if we know that your article has a copyright issue.
- We will inform you if our readers submit comments to your article, so, we expect you will respond to them appropriately.
- When quoting others, please make sure you cite your source.
- Kindly supply minimum 3 (three) images per post. One image is your profile photo and the other two are the images for your article. Maximum images are 5 (five). One is your profile photo, and the rest is your images for the article. While we believe that you send us your true profile photo, the images of your article must be your own work or taken from the free photos database. Make sure that you have the necessary rights to use the images that do not belong to you.
- Please pay attention to grammar and spelling and make sure that your article is relevant and easy to read.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for grammatical errors and to be relevant to the SEO needs without changing the message of the article. Also, we reserve to reject it without prior warning.
- You understand that submitting your article to be posted on our blog do not make you become part of our company. You are solely responsible for the content of the article.
- You may include two backlinks to your own blog but please do not submit links to a commercial business or affiliate site. Your post will immediately be rejected if you do so. If you are interested in getting backlinks to your brand, commercial product/services, you may contact us for the pricing.